The general symptom of virus infections are:
- Your Task Manager is disabled. When you want to open it then the message “Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator” appears.
- Disabled Registry Editor: If you are trying to run “regedit” command the message “Registry editing has been disabled by your administrator” appears.
- Disabled Command Prompt: “The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator. Press any key to continue”.
- Some time the CPU usage jumps to 50% even though you have no application open.
- The drives in my computer does not open by double click.
- Automatic Shut down.
- Computer becomes slower.
- The hidden files can not be showing .as the Folder Option will be disappear.
Credit to http://www.techtipsgeek.com